Call for Abstract
4th International Conference on Design and Production Engineering, will be organized around the theme “New research aimed to identify the innovative solutions”
Design Engineering 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Design Engineering 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The role of design is to visualize, create, and embody what does not yet exist. Design makes things real and is judged, examined, responded and improved. It is through a frequent and constant process of prototyping that results become more active and this emphasis on creation design better understands how to manage complicated, multi-faceted social and cultural problems.
- Track 1-1 Design education and research
- Track 1-2 Simulation softwares
- Track 1-3Tool design engineering
- Track 1-4Mechanical design
- Track 1-5Object oriented design and analysis
- Track 1-6Industrial product design
\r\n <span style="\"font-variant-numeric:" normal;="" font-variant-east-asian:="" text-align:="" justify;\"="">Manufacturing is the process of converting raw materials into products which encompasses the design and manufacturing of goods using various production methods and techniques. Each part or component of a product must be designed to not only meet design requirements and speciﬁcations, but also to be manufactured economically and with relative ease.
- Track 2-1Additive manufacturing
- Track 2-2 Emerging technologies and processes
- Track 2-3Advanced manufacturing
- Track 2-4Responsive manufacturing
- Track 2-5Reconfigurable manufacturing system
This deals with the modification of vehicles. The study involves different stages of manufacturing from concept to production stage which includes design, develop, fabricate, and testing vehicles or vehicle components. It has three major functions in this field production, development, and manufacturing.
- Track 3-1Automotive engineering
- Track 3-2Automotive engineering
- Track 3-3Marine Engineering
- Track 3-4Marine Engineering
- Track 3-5Aerospace Engineering
It is also termed as manufacturing technology to produce a specific product with innovation management science for the application of cost control techniques. The planning and control of the manufacturing processes, plant, and equipment involved in the production of any manufactured product. Product Design and Development has a broad knowledge of engineering practices and is well aware of the management challenge which differs from material research to machinery development, Nano technology related to production.
- Track 4-1 Design of thermal systems
- Track 4-2 Design of thermal systems
- Track 4-3Production engineering solutions
- Track 4-4Economics of Production
- Track 4-5Rapid Manufacturing
This disciple of engineering applies automatic control theory to designed systems in control environments in desired behaviors. It has an essential role in a wide range of control systems for many daily uses as well as industrial use.
- Track 5-1Control Systems
- Track 5-2Recent Advancements
Machine tool operation are machinists who use lathes, milling machines, grinders, CNC machining centres and other machine tools to cut metal into accurate shapes and sizes. Throughout and later the machining operations, machine tool operators use precision measuring instruments, such as micrometres and gauges, to inspect and make sure the parts are machined to the specifications required.
This also involves use of different metal cutting tools. They are used to remove material from the work piece by means of shear deformation. Cutting may be accomplished by single-point, multipoint tools or form tools. Single-point tools are used to remove material by means of one cutting edge.
- Track 6-1Types of metal cutting tools
- Track 6-2Design of tools
- Track 6-3Tool engineering
- Track 6-4CAD/CAM/CIM, FMS and NC/CNC Machining
Biomedical engineering<span roboto="\"\"" style="\"box-sizing:" border-box;="" font-variant-numeric:="" normal;="" font-variant-east-asian:="" normal;\"=""> is the multydisplinary subject which uses engineering principles and techniques to the medical field. This field seeks to close the gap between engineering and medicine.It combines the Principles and problem solving skills of engineering with medical and biological sciences to improve healthcare diagnosis and treatment.
- Track 7-1 Medical Robotics & Embedded Systems
- Track 7-2Medical Devices & Diagnostics
- Track 7-3Healthcare Technologies
- Track 7-4Healthcare Technologies
- Track 7-5 Biomechanics
- Track 7-6Bioelectronics
- Track 7-7Engineering Drug & Gene Delivery
<span style="\"font-variant-numeric:" normal;="" font-variant-east-asian:="" text-align:="" justify;\"="">Product Engineering or Software Product engineering comprises of the process of innovating, designing, developing, testing and deploying a software product. Product engineering is the entire product life cycle from the innovation phase, starting from the idea being conceived to the deployment and user acceptance testing phase. The evolving product lifecycle elements such as reducing product development times, increasing expectations on quality, manufacturing process optimization and design cost pressures. The increasing demand for enriching user experience also places more emphasis on cutting edge product engineering solutions. Process engineering involves selection of the processes to be used, determination of the sequence of all operations, and requisition of special tools to make a product.
- Track 8-1Process design engineering
- Track 8-2Product design engineering
- Track 8-3Product development engineering
- Track 8-4Power station design
Advanced technology aims in improving the operating performance, life expectancy, reliability and to reduce the cost of the components. This is accomplished by making the surface robust to the environment in which it will be used. It includes Plating technologies, Nano and emerging technologies and Surface engineering, characterization and testing. To be effective with present technology, the utilities must be considered as a whole, coalescing intelligence with physical infrastructure. If the resources are thought of as a holistic function they can be developed into the wide-ranging foundation that is needed to support so many other technologies that have become conventional in our everyday lives
- Track 9-1Kinematics of Machines
- Track 9-2Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Track 9-3Dynamic design
- Track 9-4Trends in advanced machining, manufacturing and materials
- Track 9-5Thermal structures and windmills
Materials science is primarily concerned with the search for basic knowledge about the internal structure, properties, and processing of materials including the study of the properties between the processing, properties, synthesis, structure and materials that facilitates an engineering purpose. Mechanical Engineering’s and material scientists work closely together with the goal of tailoring. The properties of interest can be mechanical, electrical, magnetic or optical; Material may be selected based on different applications but they all relate to properties. The engineering function can impact all the fields of industries and machinery.
- Track 10-1Polymers and composites
- Track 10-2Powder metallurgy
- Track 10-3Micro manufacturing
- Track 10-4Nano-manufacturing
- Track 10-5Materials and alloys